What is Leading Reins Corporate Training?
Horses and ponies naturally work as a team where each individual horse matters. Within a herd, cooperation and harmony are preferable to conflict and confrontation. The horses always look for leadership and effective teamwork. These characteristics can be learned and adopted to the corporate environment.
Leading Reins Corporate Training has been designed by RDA Carine to provide the corporate sector an opportunity for a powerful learning experience for professionals interested in leadership and self-development. Through facilitated interactions with horses your team will have the opportunity to experience the power of non-verbal communication, recognizing signs and threats, develop intuition skills and identifying and respecting individual roles, responsibilities and accountabilities within a team. Horses have a natural ability to read human nature through body language – a skill and learned behaviour that you can adapt to the office environment.
We extend an invitation for a team of minimum 8 and maximum 10 members to join us at RDA Carine for a 3 hour training session. The fee of $185.00 per member (ex gst) includes the following;
What is involved in Leading Reins Corporate Training?
- Safety Briefing
- Demonstration on horse handling
- Team building exercises
- Accredited Coach
- Gallery of images for use in Company marketing collateral
- Morning or Afternoon tea
- Certificate of Participation
- Comfort of an undercover arena or paddock dependent on weather conditions
- No riding horses but plenty of interaction with our horses
- Insurance cover
Your Team Will Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- A safe, non-threatening environment to examine team behavior
- Improve human body language skills
- Improve problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Build on a cohesive workplace
- An opportunity to explore new strategies
- Overcome team challenges
- Develop confidence
- Develop authentic leadership skills
- Develop motivation
- Empower others
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Create collaborative relationships with others
- Identify and remove barriers within the group
- Engage people in work
Your team will have lots of fun!
To find out about us, Click here.
For more information, Click here to view our brochure.